Scan the completed template
The following recommendations ensure your template will be correctly recognized:
- Use our template no other material wil be accepted
- Always write inside the cells, don't go out there (not even with your signature!)
- Scan at a reasonable resolution, 150 dpi is acceptable. We suggest 200 dpi for a higher quality font.
- Make sure the scanned image is not clipped (cropped), all template borders must be included
- All grid lines must be clearly visible, not interrupted, and not crossed by any other (drawn) objects
- The width of the image has to be between 1000 and 4000 pixels, the height must be more than 1000 pixels, but should not exceed 5000 pixels
- Save the scanned template to your hard disk either as .gif, .jpg, .jpeg or .png file, other extensions (e.g. .pdf, .doc, .bmp) are not supported. Jpeg is reccommended as the file size should not be too big for uploading.
Upload the saved template file
Only template page files with the extensions .gif, .jpg, .jpeg & .png are allowed.
After you have clicked the Upload button, please wait a couple of minutes as it takes some time to upload the files and generate your font file.